Thursday, December 17, 2009

Life is filled with "those days" and I'm not just talking about the bad ones. The good "those days" aren't all that often, but they do happen. For me, this probably isn't one of "those days," at least as far as I know. I could be wrong as we're going to meet a guy about funding Liken's Jonah and that would certainly have to be one of "those days" or for simplicity a TD (like a touch down, but this stands for "those days"--got it?!).

I think the day your kids are born is a TD. The day you get married a TD. The day you get your first real job. Every Christmas when you're growing up, a TD. The day you go on your LDS mission, a TD and the day you come home, a TD. One of life's less remembered, but still a TD is the day you get your braces off. I didn't have braces all that long, but I do remember being grateful to have had them (at least I am now) and grateful to have them off. Today, Aria (my 17 year old daughter) gets her braces off. It is a TD for her and we know that being a senior in High School with braces isn't the greatest. She hasn't complained much and she has definitely suffered much. So, her is to Aria's TD. Only four kids left to go and the day the last kid gets braces off that will be a TD for the parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment